Monday, January 23, 2012

My arch nemesis Wii Fit Wendy

Wii Fit Wendy is such a B*#ch!! She's all "great!" "Ohhh" when you get on the board it's like geeze Wendy not everyone can be skinny like a board!!! :) Seriously though stop measuring my BMI then showing me how heavy I still am,then saying I haven't reached my goal that I set 30 Days ago?!? What? 50lbs in a month is unrealistic...gahhh.
She knows how to push buttons that Wendy but I still enjoy her Marching Band game, hula hooping, and riding my bike all over Wii World!! While Wii Fit is certainly a way to get exercise, I definitely don't see how it could be the only thing you use, well I guess if you do the other balance board games like Biggest Loser (that's a rough one) You COULD actually just do that. In conjunction with JUST DANCE!! Now that is a workout! Seriously if I do it for a good half hour, like really do it, not just wiggle the remote to get my score up, I sweat like I just finished an hour on the elyptical or something it's awesome!
Going back to Wendy, do you know that Biatch tollld me I need to lose 64lbs to be at the ideal weight?!? That's like my niece, I have to lose my niece off my body! I am however only 5' so clearly the size of a toddler. Obviously the next thing I did is put that as my goal for next month...just kidding I put 10lbs and she's still all that's a high goal BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Yeah it's high If all I'm doing is going to your band camp but I'm not Wendy! I'm doing so much more!! SO SUCK IT!! Oh and my wii age or whatever, not 44!! I wasn't ready for that balance game ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com