Monday, January 23, 2012

Yet another blog??

Ok so this is the first post of my new blog!! I am super excited to be writing probably my 10th blog?? Thank goodness I don't usually attach my name or you'd google me and find more blogs from awkward times in my life. Not that this isn't another one of those awkward times in my life but you know what I mean. My most recent awkward blog was about New Yorker issues or lack there of or maybe me at a lack of words, whatever I'm here now. THIS blog is intended to be my journey to return to the old spitfire,skinny,more confident version of myself, so not just the weightloss this is about a state of mind. I always hear people say "you've got to make your own story" Well this is mine...
Okay not to blame my husband but when I met him I was 50lbs lighter that's right! 50! That was 5 years ago! well take a look at the pictures that was then this is now the heavier picture is a little inaccurate since I've lost about 15lbs since then but the point is that was the low of low. I was the heaviest i've ever been, at a job I couldn't stand, living in an apartment I couldn't afford. Right now I actually am where I should be, I'm living in NYC again, I quit my job, I am married!, I started going to the gym 4x a week, and I am an NYC actress, livin' the dream.... last part...not so much.
If you are from NYC you know how many people are "actors" well what they tell me is as long as your doing your thing no matter where, paid or not, you are an actress! Or maybe that's just what I tell myself,either way that's what I am! So that is also part of my journey. Most of my blogs will certainly not be this long but this is a getting to know me blog. In addition to that I am going back to school! Yeah in case your wondering I'm 26! No I'm not going back for my masters! I'm still working on my bachelors well why? You ask? Because that's the part of "my story" that I made a wrong decision and went to acting school instead of going to a normal college but hey no regrets right? Wrong! I regret that very small but huge choice. You can't even be a receptionist without that stupid piece of paper!! So this is the part of my life when most people start having kids, Not I, I'm going to be that old mom one day and you know what? I'm okay with that...For now I will keep writing my story and hopefully one day it's a really good one! I'm a huge quote lover if you follow me on twitter you will notice I retweet many a quotes and I also have a lot of my own. A quote is a thought preserved like a picture. I'm constantly writing them down to save them and refer to them, they motivate me like nothing else.
This will be a blog about so many things, rants, workout regiments, eating habits, acting dilemmas, school life, friendship, maybe review some cool stuff, who knows. If you have read this whole thing I commend you. I hope you come back and maybe I can get to know you as well...

-Chris

5 comments:

mallory said...

I was missing your adventures. Glad you're blogging again <3

chriss said...

Hey Girl! Thanks!! I like this blog site better

Elizabeth said...

Jacquie sent me over. Good for you!!! I am looking forward to reading your blog.
Elizabeth - http://insidevoutside.blogspot.com/

chriss said...

Thank u!

Smudge In The City said...

Thanks for reading my blog and good luck with all of your goals and ambitions! We are both the same age and married so I look forward to reading about your journey!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com