Thursday, March 15, 2012

Easier said than done

Well it's been a while and probably because I went back to school and I've been doing a little show that's closing tonight. ( it ran during the week, weird I know) Well to be honest my eating habits are kind of on the back burner, it's really strange going back to school. It's been about five years since I was in school full time and now I remember why the "freshman fifteen" were always talked about, it's super hard to eat healthy on a day where you leave home at 8am and don't get home until 8:30 pm moving from class to class, with no fridge at school. I mean if you don't make some sort of bagged lunch you resort to vending machines or food trucks. Me, only vending machines, unfortunately food trucks gross me out a bit. Then again my food situation at home isn't much better. While my husband talks about wanting to lose weight he doesn't need to try as hard. Whenever he goes grocery shopping he doesn't buy fresh, he usually buys cheap, which is mostly things I shouldn't eat, breads, pastas, sale donuts, etc. It's not easy!! So many times i'm like "this is serious I need to lose weight" so I buy fresh, I do the gym, whatever I have to do. Then I have days well it's turned into weeks where I'm not focused, I eat what I want and I seldom visit the gym. It sucks that so many people can get away with this lifestyle that I'm beating myself up over. I know I will get back on the bandwagon but talking about it doesn't yield results. I'll just have to get a routine. That's the part that's so hard, honestly, I just don't feel like it.

2 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I agree- routine is key. And planning ahead. When I don't pre-plan my food - I de-rail very easily.

mallory said...

It's hard how to figure out how to get it all in, but you are doing awesome and I think it's great you are back in school!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com